Conditions Updated: 3/13/20 -Trails are CLOSED.
- Open – Trails are open. Riders should expect varying conditions. The maximum speed on any trail is 55 mph, unless otherwise posted. Please ride safely and enjoy!
- Closed – Trails are closed. Please respect our land owners and stay off the trails. Riding on closed trails is trespassing and could cause us to lose permission to use the trail.
“C” Signifies a state funded corridor trail. A corridor trail provides a link between communities and attractions.
“S” Signifies a state funded secondary trail. Secondary trails provide access to the corridor trail system.
- C4 – In our area C4 runs mostly southerly through East Aurora, Strykersville, Holland, Sardinia, & Springville. Our section is commonly refered to as the Springville power line. C4 is a main corridor trail that runs around the region to many other areas as well.
- C4A – In our area C4A runs easterly from Hamburg, thru Chestnut Ridge Park, Boston’s East Hill, across Colden and then through Holland.
- C4E – Starts at the Hamburg/Colden trail intersection on Boston’s East Hill (Bender’s Field) then run’s down the gas line into Boston trail system and on down the power line continuing until it meets C4 in Springville. About 2.5 miles from Bender’s Field there is access to a Sunoco station on Rt391
- S49B – Connects Sprague Brook Park (S49A) with the power line (C4). This is a short section of east-west trail near the southern end of our trail system.
- S49A – Runs south from C4A (near Center Street/Partridge Road intersection) down to Sprague Brook Park parking area.
- S45B – A straight north/south trail that runs between Emery Park and C4A (Near Center Street/Partridge Road intersection)